Sunday, June 10, 2007

They're Gone!

Andy, Abby and Jake all went to Utah on Friday. Aunt Lindsay flew out and then flew back with them (thank you Lindsay). They are staying for almost a month without us! Then we will drive out to visit and all come home together. Estee is wondering where her friends went. When she sees their pictures or hears them on the phone she laughs--so cute.


Here they are at the airport at 5:30 AM. My babies are leaving!! Sob, sob.
They had a wonderful flight and arrived safely. Lindsay even paid for them to all watch TV on the little screens in front of their seats.

Jake being goofy at Grandma Ward's house.


Abby and Jake playing in Grandpa's pond, they don't look like they're having any fun at all, do they?!

Guess Who?? Ok, Ok, it's Andy with Grandma's wig on. (she is losing her hair because of Chemo).

We miss them tons,but I must say we are enjoying a clean and quiet house, but that would get old and boring after a while.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love the one of Andy in a wig! You must be loving having some quiet time! When do you take off for Utah?

k said...

I miss Utah! How fun for them to have such a crazy long trip though. I would've loved it as a kid. Tell the Y mountain "hi" for me if you see it, since I won't be visiting it until November.