Sunday, July 22, 2007

4th of July in Utah

We had a fun vacation and got to Utah just in time to celebrate a fun 4th of July--Utah style with LOTS of family, food, a parade, and carnival.
My sister Josie holding Estee and me watching the parade

Cute Cousins!! Jenessa, Nicole and Abby trying to score some candy at the parade.

McCall and Jake, notice how Jake is saving his otter pop for later in his little tiny shirt pocket.

We got a nice family picture after the festivities at my moms house. We also took a picture of everybody in my big family with all my siblings and cousins. We wanted to get everyone because we didn't know when we would have everyone together again. Right when we got the last shot and everyone said "no more pictures" Jake came strolling around the corner--He had missed the pictures with everyone! So I guess everyone wasn't in the picture.

To see more of our 4th of July pics click here http://picasaweb.google.com/janieward1313/FourthOfJulyAndSistersLunch

2 comments:

An said...

I looked at the whole album. I wish I could remember all of your siblings names...

Abbigail said...

Janie,
We were at the Hyrum parade! So close!
Can't wait to see you this August when we return home.