Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!

Jake was a mummy
Abby was an 80's girl
Estee was a U of M football player
Andy decided last minute to dress up as a crazy Michigan fan. Dude, you don't look so good.



Abby and Jake at the school party. Lots of fun on Halloween!

After working hard all night to get gobs and gobs of candy we were very lucky today to be visited by the Happy Halloween Witch. She comes and takes all your candy for needy boys and girls. And in exchange she leaves you books and pencils and all sorts of non-candy items. We are so glad she came and visited us this year!

4 comments:

Isabelle Cannon said...

Hey your kids look fabulous all dressed up. What a great idea to have the happy halloween witch come. I am hating all of this candy being around.

.............................. said...

The kids look great. I love the Halloween Witch idea! Very creative :)

Abbigail said...

Great costumes... Thanks for inviting my family over this weekend while I was away in NYC. you guys are the best. Sad I missed it though.

Becky said...

I'm glad Jake is feeling better. After stepping on the scale this morning, I'm loving the idea of the Happy Halloween Witch! Do you think she could also take some of my fat pounds with her in exchange for say, a new car??