I was tagged--here goes!
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and lets them know they have been tagged, They go to your blog to read the rules.
1. I love watching football. I think moving to Michigan and having a good team to cheer for really brought it out in me, but I love it. Every fall I love listening to sports radio and I even watched the world series this year!
2. I like action films more than dramas. My husband thinks this and number one are really cool.
3. I love baking. Staying home all day and baking cinnamon rolls, cookies, cakes, whatever is my dream come true!
4. I love the mountains. I know it's something you hear a lot of "Utah people" say, but I really do. I use to hike and run and look at the mountains daily and it was great. I can't wait to get back to them someday!
5. I am kind of out of it lately, but I love running. Nothing better than waking up bright and early and going for a run before everyone else wakes up!
6. I love Mexican food. It's really hard to find here in the Midwest, but I keep trying. I often have to settle for a plate of homemade nachos. It's good , but nothing like some good Tex-Mex.
I am tagging Andrea, Becky, Abbi, Suzanne, Natalie, and Jill
Announcing the 2017 Dicken Dash!
8 years ago







3 comments:
That "Action films" thing cracks me up. I am so not and action film person! By the time I leave the theater my shoulders and neck are so tense from being stressed the whole way through that I can barely move!
What can I say "action films" are great, you never get bored.
Janie
Post a Comment