Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guest Chef

I am very excited to say that I was asked to be a guest chef on a food/cooking blog (please hold the congratulations for later). My friend Kristin (aka chef extraordinaire) has her very own cooking/food blog, which I must say she is very good at posting delicious menu's week after week. She is an excellent cook and I am excited whenever I am invited to her house because I know I will eat well. So, you can imagine my excitement when she asked ME to be a guest chef on her blog. See, she thinks she doesn't really DO desserts, but I have had her cream puffs and apple cake and I am telling you she DOES dessert. Nonetheless, I was more than happy to oblige when asked to come up with a Halloween menu dessert. There is so many to choose from, but this is like a staple at my house, we always have all the ingredients and I KNOW it will turn out yummy every time. This recipe is from my sister Julie, thanks Julie!
Here is the link, you should check it out asap! http://efnrecipes.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jill said...

Janie,
I had to laugh when I saw your yummy Pumpkin Cake recipe. I am famous for that Cake in my little world! I didn't know it came from Julie, we must think alike and have the same tastes. Awesome job you guest host you.

Anonymous said...

I love anything with pumpkin!! That is the best cake recipe. Try it with butternut squash too.
Love you,
Julie