Dan surprised me last night with an early Christmas present!
It is the nicest car! It's a Nissan Armada with everything you could think of. I am not quite sure what to think of it, I am still in shock! What a great surprise, I had no idea! Thanks Dan!!







13 comments:
wow! What a great surprise! I wonder how he'll top it next year! Merry Christmas!
Um, could Dan maybe hook me up with a present??
I was thinking about your heated seats last night when I pulled into the driveway. I was definitely not as toasty as I was in your car!
Thats so awesome!! What a fun surprise! It's way cute, anything Nissan kicks butt! Does this mean your Range Rover is put on hold for a bit :)
Just last night we were wondering if anyone really gets a car for Christmas like they show in tv commercials. I guess they do!! It also explains why Ryan asked if you got a new car because he saw you pull up in a black car yesterday and thought maybe he just didn't look well enough. I am so thrilled for you!!! I can't wait to see it in person. :) How did those heated seats work in todays 6 degree weather?!
What a fun, fun Christmas present. Merry Christmas. I bet you love driving it around.
Wow!!! I love it! Dan has raised the bar high......so what are you getting him for Christmas? I think a road trip is in order, you better head to Utah soon.
What a great present... I told Janine that I wanted one and she said that she would check at Kings. They have the biggest selection of Hot Wheel cars. I tell you I just am never taken seriously.
What?!? That's so cool. I thought that only happened on TV. :) Hope you're enjoying it!
I wondered what car was in my driveway the other night!! I got distracted and didn't ask. WAY COOL!! I can't believe you guys avoided the whole minivan era! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my odessey, but still, I'm jealous... Way to go DAN! Keep lovin' the moonlighting!!
What a great surprise!!! Dan is so fun. I want to go for a ride! I must admit, I will miss the Durango, lots of fun memories (our trip home from Costco). Have fun cruising around town :)
And he even did a bow! wow! I am jealous, it is so cute! and so are you!
Yeah! We have a Nissan Armada and I love it! And black is way cooler than blue (we have blue)! I hope you all had a great Christmas! I can't believe how quickly time is passing--today it's New Year's Day, so Happy New Year's! I love your slideshow--how do you add those and the music? I'm still so blogger delinquent! Miss you all! Nicole
Post a Comment