Friday, January 30, 2009

Estee's hat



Estee loves her fur hat. She especially loves her "earrings" which are the fur balls on the side of the hat. We get lots of laughs and comments everywhere we go, someone asked if she was an animal. No, she's human, with a fur hat. A friend came to my house yesterday and the hat was sitting on the ground, she asked if we had a cat. No, just Estee's fur hat.
I really wish they had one in my size--that I could afford. Wouldn't that be cute matching fur hats! For you animals lovers, it's not real, no worries.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I love that hat! She looks like a little Tina Turner! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Estee owns up to her hat. No fear! Way to go Estee!

Abbigail said...

I love that hat. I have some fake fur ones you could borrow Janie! So awesome.

Spanos said...

So funny and cute! She looks like an e-wok (spelling?) from Starwars.

The Russell Family said...

I need one of those too! Where did you get that? It's darling! She needs some of those huge fur boots to go with :) She will need that when she comes to Utah since it is frreezing here too

Byron said...

To die for! I think we have some from Russia that Byron got from his mission - you should borrow so you could be twinners!