Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New pictures of Jake--8 year old/baptism pictures, and Estee 2 and 1/2 year old/stinker pictures.










It's much, much, much easier to get a picture of an 8 year old, than a two year old.
Thanks to Jess for taking the pictures, she did a great job. I love them!

11 comments:

Kristina said...

Love the pictures--especially the one of Jake jumping. Josh and I still need to come visit you guys. Maybe once the weather gets a little warmer we can plan a weekend trip. :)

The Russell Family said...

How cute! Jake looks like a little missionary in these, can't wait to see you guys!

Jill said...

Wow, Jake has just grown up since we have seen you last. I LOVED those pictures. She did a great job. It makes us all so excited for you to be here. Can't wait! Jill

Denise said...

Such cute pictures. They are just darling. Jake looks so grown up. I love the one with Estee at the window-that is just precious.

Janie said...

Thanks everyone! We can't wait to see you all either :) Denise, it was so hard to get any pictures of Estee--I am actually shocked these THREE turned out. So, I am glad you liked that one of her looking out the window--it wasn't really planned she was just taking pictures of whateve Estee would do.

Becky said...

Estee's pix turned out nicely--I was expecting to see snot and tears or something!
Jake is too cute!

Tara said...

Janie,
Hi this is Tara (smith) Beckstead and I just ran across your blog. Hope you don't mind me checking it out here and there. You have a beautiful family and it looks like things are going well. I would love to hear from you.

Tara

Spanos said...

What great pictures! You always have such beautiful pictures of your family posted! You are such a good mom and skilled blogger. Miss you!

Isabelle Cannon said...

These pics are darling, so priceless. This is going to say it's from Issy but it's from me-Rebecca, I loved talking to you!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I'd call three pictures of Estee turning out a definite success. I know how hard it is! And Jake's are AWESOME!

Kimberly Wright said...

I could totally gobble up that Estee, so adorable!! Fun pics.