I loved his Mothers Day cards for me. One of them had questions he answered about me. This is what it said.
MY MOM IS SPECIAL
My mom is special because: She is so nise to me.
I like it when my Mom: read's to me. (This one brought tears to my eyes, because it is such a chore to read to him at night--I just want to relax after I get Estee in bed because--well, she's two. We often are rushing to bed after a night of activities, but we try to find time for reading. These three little words make it worth it!)
My mom can do many things! I think she's best at: Cooking yumey things and doing cool trikks on the trampolen. (What can I say I have some trampoline skills :)
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by: Doing somthing nise to her. (he "does something nice to me" everyday! What a great kid)
My mom is as pretty as a: Flower and a prinsess.
My mom is smart! She even knows: what I like the best.
I wish this age lasted longer! It's so much fun, and Jake is so much fun!







6 comments:
That is seriously the sweetest and most adorable thing I have ever seen. Jake is the best. It is so great that you read to him. I have a hard time doing that or even getting teeth brushed, etc.
Thanks for your sweet comment! I wish I had time to take pictures of your kids...it is so sad that I am already moving. :(
How adorable. He has always been such a sweet boy, I still call him baby Jake, out of old habit! ha ha he is far from! I just recently realized how awesome it is to get a mothers day card from your kid, they helped Preslie make one for me at nursery and I felt a little teary! You don't really understand these things til your a mom :)-Jenna
What a great boy Jake is! Maybe Ester will be just like him! I love the Mothers Day gifts they bring home from school! You are pretty like a princess and a flower!
I think your kids are so nice because you are so quick to see the good in them and focus on the positive. You are a great mom with lucky kids. Jake is a dang good kid, I'd give him $.65 every day if he were my kid!
What a stud! We love your kids, Ez absolutely adores them all. I remember when 65 cents was a candy bar and then some. Oh the good ol'days :)
Post a Comment