Abby had a piano recital tonight. She played beautifully and always does. She is so talented on the piano. I am so proud of her. She played "Variations on a Russian Folk Tune". Dan and I were able to go and listen to her with no interruptions thanks to the boys who stayed home and watched Estee. After the recital we took Abby to dinner at The Quarter Bistro, she wanted to order something really wonderful. She ordered the ALLIGATOR!! I hate reptiles and the last thing I would want to do is eat one, however she thinks it is cool that she has done something Dan and I haven't ever done--eat alligator meat! It actually looked a lot like chicken strips. Here she is eating her alligator!

She brought the alligator left-overs home and Jake was upset that we supported her buying and eating an endangered species!
Abby also had a cello AND choir concert in the last couple weeks.
She is MEGA talented girl! We are so glad she is ours and are so proud of her.
4 comments:
Whoa! Alligator? I hope you tried just one bite! That is crazy! Good Job Abby you are so talented! I would like you to learn to play a few twilight songs and perform them for me when ya move back!
Alligator! Awesome! I can't believe she's doing so much! She is talented! Go Abby!
Abby, you stick with that cello. I played it for a while too, you sound great. I don't know about the alligator...
Good for Abby! That's impressive to play 2 instruments and sing. I have to agree with Jake on the alligator though.
Post a Comment