Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Estee's First Dance Recital

Estee had her first dance recital! I loved watching her so much. She is so excited about the whole thing it is infectious! Here she is on the first day of her dance class, with some of her cute little friends who took the class with her.
And.........the day of the recital.


Does it get any cuter?? I just love this little girly, girl doing her ballerina moves. Can you see her stitched up forehead? I did my best to hide them!
Estee LOVED this class so much, she was always so excited to go to ballerina class.



In case you still want more....check out the two videos. It might be just because I am the mom, yeah probably, but I think this is one of the cutest things I have seen! They did their routine twice, so I recorded it twice :) Estee was running circles around the other girls for probably half the time she was up in front. You can see her doing it in the first video.

6 comments:

RicAnn said...

Are you kidding me!!! Does it get any cuter? She is such a doll.

Jana said...

Love it!!! She is so cute too. I love how she was running around the whole time like the dance was just way to easy for her. :) It probably was. :)

Ryan Israelsen said...

cute cute cute. I love it. This is Abbi btw. I wish Freya liked dancing.

Becky said...

Precious! I love how she dances circles around the other girls--way to take the initiative, Estee! The little dark-haired girl in pink reminded me of Ashlee and I almost started crying! I wish I could go back to those days! They're so cute at that age.

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

After I talked to you this morning I realized I hadn't looked the blogs for a long time! Estee is the cutest and most talented and enthusiastic little ballerina! I loved how she got those girls moving in the circle, she is awesome!

nickyfish said...

That is adorable! Where did she take her class? We just put a DVD together of Madeline for her baptism and I have dance pictures with the same background. So cute!! Can't wait to see you!