Monday, March 19, 2007

Craigs List and scary people

Do any of you sell things on craigslist? I just gave away an old couch on craigslist and that worked great. Now I am trying to sell a few things. One of these things is a window AC unit. The guy that wants to buy it is strange (from his emails anyway). He seems very scary and I don't want to give him my address to pick it up. Has anyone ever had a situation like this? Do I just meet him somewhere? The problem with that is it's very heavy and the real reason I want to "sell" my AC unit is just to get someone else to haul it out of my garage. I'm not sure if $12 and having someone haul it away is worth having a scary person know my address. I mean I let my kids play outside in the yard and Dan is sometimes gone until really late, or all night. Why must there be scary people in this world???

2 comments:

k said...

i have a place of honor on your blog. go on! also, i'm sorry that you have a scary man problem. that's no fun. helpful, huh? i have no ideas. (ha, i like your labels!)

Janie said...

I just talked to scary man on the phone and he doesn't seem so scary, maybe just not the brightest guy around. Still I haven't given out my address yet. I think this whole thing is really not worth $12.