Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring

Spring is here!! As I bundled Esther in her "bundleme" and took her out for a jog yesterday I realized this is the last day of winter, wouldn't it be great if I didn't need this "bundleme" thing ever again! And then I remembered I lived in Michigan--better hang on to it a little longer. Those thoughts were confirmed when I woke up this morning and it was 28 degrees. I have one of those temperature things in my room that displays the inside and outside temperature, and I always look at it first thing just to see if its warm enough to run outside. Not that I get up and do it, but just so I know. And 28 degrees seemed way to cold for the first day of spring!

Here is little Esther in her jogging stroller ready for a run on the last day of winter. Sometimes it seems really hard to have to push her in this little stroller. Most of the time it's worth being able to run (meaning I don't have a treadmill so it's take Esther with me or don't go) to push her along in front of me. Plus, she is always so happy and cute in the stroller as you can see from the picture. Click here to see the rest of the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/janieward1313/EstherReadyToRun.

2 comments:

HW said...

Janie-
It took me awhile to figure out you were here in the blogosphere (I found you linked on the Potato Girl's website). Cool blog! I loved your post on family photos. It's funny because it's true.

Have a great day-
Heather

Janie said...

I am glad you found me, I knew you had a blog but then forgot and now I remember again. I will find your blog through potato girl!