love the movie so cute! Jake did really well for just learning to ride his bike...I think I crashed into a tree my first ride down the road because I couldn't figure out how to stop. Abby looks so grown up with the new hair cut.
That was so awesome! Josh, Jenessa and Jacey just got to watch their cousins across the United States just like they were outside in our yard. We loved watching Jake on his bike and seeing Abby's haircut. We were thinking maybe one less rock and a little Estee action though. Just kidding, they were amazing rocks. Aunt Jill
Gracie and Molly loved watching the video of the kids. I love Abby's hair... maybe I can talk Gracie into doing that! She refuses... Congrats on the bike riding Jake!
being at least 20 minutes early for school lego star wars video game a movie candy (mostly to save for later-he has a big stash) playing with Estee swimming ROCK CLIMBING
Abby's Favorites
sleepovers
reading
fruit
swimming
playing the piano
having a sister--who is her BEST friend
Andy's Favorites
cold cereal skiing football football video game summer waterparks
3 comments:
love the movie so cute! Jake did really well for just learning to ride his bike...I think I crashed into a tree my first ride down the road because I couldn't figure out how to stop. Abby looks so grown up with the new hair cut.
That was so awesome! Josh, Jenessa and Jacey just got to watch their cousins across the United States just like they were outside in our yard. We loved watching Jake on his bike and seeing Abby's haircut. We were thinking maybe one less rock and a little Estee action though. Just kidding, they were amazing rocks.
Aunt Jill
Gracie and Molly loved watching the video of the kids. I love Abby's hair... maybe I can talk Gracie into doing that! She refuses... Congrats on the bike riding Jake!
Post a Comment