Spring Break was all this week. With temperatures in the 30's (during the day) we had to find indoor activities to fill the "I'm bored" days. Two of the days we went to Jungle Java the indoor jungle gym place that just opened here. Jake had a smoking good time here, he played, ran, jumped, climbed and whatever else they do there for a full 3 hours. With only a few "I'm thirsty" breaks. I don't know if you can see from the picture but his hair was soaked and dripping with sweat. He had a great time.
Abby inside the tree (with Flat Stanley) at Jungle Java
Abby had a good time too. She had her friend Swetha there and other girls from our church were there as well. Abby had hurt her toe the day before and didn't like how it got all twisted around in the jungle gym area. So she and some of the other girls had a little art table where they kept themselves busy in between frequent request for money to buy snacks.It was here at Jungle Java that Estee did her first forward crawl, she did two forward movements in a row. I am counting that as a crawl. She has been so close for a while and she can actually go backwards pretty well. The forward crawl is proving difficult for her to coordinate.


I crawled! Watch out Ward household (and world)!








1 comment:
Janie, she is so cute, I can't believe she's been crawling for that long, Hudson is just barely rolling...your blog is awesome, I really love looking at your pics...sorry, I always forget to leave comments, but I love it!
Post a Comment