Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Andy's Track Meet

Andy is on the far right in the yellow shirt.
Andy was in his middle school track meet last week and I got to go and watch him in one of his races (the individual 100 meter). Andy also ran the 400 relay. He did good, and had lots of fun. He told me yesterday he now wants to run long distances, and set up a running practice with some friends in the neighborhood. Although, I'm not sure how much they ran and how much they talked it's still great that he is excited about running and getting better.


Just after he crossed the finish line

2 comments:

An said...

Track is so dang cool. I'm glad Andy is running, just like his mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

Andy,
Finally your taking after your Aunt Jill! I loved track and am training for the Utah Summer Games next month. I am doing the 100, 200, high jump and the 4 X 100. How many 38 year olds can their be? I love this blog because I feel like I know whats going on in Michigan. Good job Andy! Love, Aunt Jill