Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to School



It's the most wonderful time of the year, OK the second most wonderful time.
This year I have 1,2,3 kids back to school all day long. Estee and I have been enjoying down time in the mid-day. Although, as soon as they walk through the door after school the clean and peaceful quiet house is immediately gone and, in fact, it is hard to believe it was ever clean, quiet or peaceful.
Abby is "dumping all the naughties out" of Estee before she heads off for her first day of school.
That was thoughtful of her to help me out with Estee.

Abby informed me this color blue of her shirt here is the most popular color this year. EVERYBODY had this color on. Now you know the 5th grade fashion alert.

First day of first grade for this guy, he was sooooo tired after. I thought he would collapse on the way home--this picture was taken before school, when he seems to have more energy.

We made Andy stop for a picture on his way off for the bus--and he missed it! Oops.

No comments: