My sisters and I were able to spend four days in Chicago. We had so much fun shopping, eating, talking, walking and seeing lots of fun things. We saw Phantom of the Opera and afterwards stopped at Macy's and ate at the Walnut room. Here we are by the big tree in the Walnut room. Martha Stewart designed the tree this year and was there the day before us to light it!

Josie and me with the Chicago Theatre, Macy's clock and one of the "corn cob" buildings behind us.
This was our amazing view as we ate lunch at the top of the Hancock Tower.
My great sister's Josie, Julie, and Jill--thanks for a great trip!Here is a link for more and better pictures that my sister's took!
http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp
If it doesn't work, sorry, it is shutterfly's fault.







5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun trip. I love how all of your names start with J. Don't you love Chicago?
Janie,
I have just been checking to see when you had our trip all blogged nicely. It was such a dream vacation from start to finish. We are so lucky to have each other! You are awesome. Jill
Jill,
I had to use my photos b/c shutterfly doesn't let me blog or download!! Remember how I didn't take very many pictures b/c we would just share them all!
so fun! I am 100% jealous!
Spending time with just sisters sounds like so much fun. I am glad you got the chance. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment