Estee and I had a little photo shoot this morning. I got all prepared and thought it was going to be so much fun. Well, she sat there for three pictures. The whole thing did not last more than 5 minutes. I didn't think there would be any good shots, but there are some cute ones, and some really grumpy looking ones that are still kind of cute, and some just plain sad looking ones. Anyway, here they are and I am happy to say that her 18 month pictures are done.




If you want to see all the pictures go to: http://picasaweb.google.com/janieward1313/EsteeSPhotoShootAlmost18Months







8 comments:
janie, these picts are darling! I love even the grumpy ones, and of course, i'm jealous of her hair!
she is absolutely beautiful! great pix!
She is so cute. I love her hair. It was fun to look at her pictures! Thanks for sharing.
I can't believe how much she has changed in 6 months, so grown up. She is totally adorable! I love all the faces, you can just see her personality shining through!
Man she is cute! I like the grumpy ones as much as I like happy ones!
very cute! Awsome job you should come to my photography group:) Ohh and no I didn't get that race car for christmas Santa must have forgot it at the North Pole, maybe next year. Ethan did get his train though and Danny got his chips so all is well with the world.
Janie- Estee is so darn cute. I love these pics of her. You are a great photographer. Hope things are going great. Have you started looking for jobs.
Estee is adorable as usual. The pix turned out so nice. I can't believe you landed flat on your stomach while sledding! AND you didn't even tell me about it. How am I supposed to give you sympathy if you don't tell me about your injuries!!
Cheers to the absolute best cake-maker in the entire world!
Post a Comment