Here are the boys warming up for the big duet (on top of old smokey)!
We had a fun night of recitals! How exciting to have piano and cello recital all in one night! The only problem was that they were both at the same time! So luckily Dan was able to take the boys to their piano recital. While the girls went to Abby's cello recital. Luckily Dan got some good footage of the boys playing their pieces (see below). Unfortunately, the camera I was using had a dead battery! But you can take my word for it--Abby was spectacular on her cello!!

Andy and Jake with there awards and teacher (Mandy) after the show.
Here's the footage of the boys songs and the duet they did together.







5 comments:
Wow! Good job on the piano Andy and Jake! I wish Grandpa Jorgy could figure out how to listen to your duet on the computer because I think it is his favorite song. I remember him singing it a lot when I was a little kid.
Abby, I have that same dress (did you get it at Steve & Barry's? love that store) And, I played the cello for a couple of years when I was your age! I wish I could have heard your performance, I'm sure you did great!
Love, Josie
You both made your Aunt Jill very proud! That is funny that Abby and Josie have the same dress. Probably the same size as well. Janie, we'll miss you tomorrow at Braeden's baptism. We will have fond thoughts of you though. Love you!
Wow, little musicians! Good job, Janie, they are so well-rounded, and adorable to boot. Thanks for posting the videos, that was great!
Josie-Love Steve & Barry's. I wanted that dress but they didn't have it in my size so I got it for Abby. How funny that "on top of old smokey" is dad's favorite song! I had no idea you played the cello, thats great!
I hope Braeden's baptism went well, sorry we missed it.
Good job Andy and Jake! I love piano recitals:)
Post a Comment