First of all sorry this has taken so long Nicole!
8 favorite TV shows: EIGHT! I'll try to think of eight. I might have to go back a few years.
1. Lost (Kyle Pankratz got us hooked)
2. Law and Order (this has been a favorite for a long time)
3. Law and Order SVU (what--it's a different show!)
4. Battlestar Galactica--the new one (it took a lot of coaxing by Dan to get me to initially watch this, and now I am a huge fan).
5. 24 (is this ever going to be on again? I think Kyle Pankratz got us hooked on this one too!)
6. Arthur (yes, the PBS show. When my kids watch this I love it!)
7. College football (I know I am a girl and this is unheard of, but Michigan did it to me!)
8. Masterpiece Theater (Sunday nights on PBS and it's always good).
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Got to sleep in until 7:45 with Dan next to me--this never happens and it was great!
2. Stayed home from church with coughing Estee, and Jake.
3. Made a delicious roast with cooked carrots, asparagus, mashed potatoes, gravy, and pumpkin pie.
4. Cleaned dust bunnies from under the coach.
5. Finished some projects on my sewing machine that I didn't finished at Christmas workshop.
6. Watched Nim's Island with the family.
7. Didn't put make-up on! (Andy just said this didn't count, but I informed him I can do what I want on my blog)
8. Snuggled on the coach with Dan.
8 things to look forward to:
1. Residency ending.
2. Thanksgiving and Christmas!
3. Getting my Christmas cards I just ordered, and seeing if they look good.
4. Michigan winning on Saturday.
5. Jake Birthday (also Saturday) and him getting baptized.
6. Losing those pesky ten pounds (errrr 15 lbs.)
7. Dates nights with my best friend and hubby.
8. Watching my great kids grow up.
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Mandarin Garden
2. Rio Grande Cafe
3. Grand Lux Cafe
4. Palio
5. Giordiano's
6. Pizza House
7. Gratzi
8. Miki
8 things on my wish list:
1. House would magically clean its self--daily.
2. Visit New York.
3. Downstairs shower would stop leaking or be all fixed by someone other than me.
4. Winter in Michigan was only 1 month.
5. 3 extra hours per day when kids are sleeping--and mom's don't need the extra sleep.
6. A house with 2 more bedrooms and an attached garage.
7. An unlimited amount of cash for traveling, shopping and eating out. :)
8. My family to spend two weeks at a beach house on Lake Michigan this summer.
8 friends I tag:
1. Abbi
2. Becky
3. Jenna
4. Andrea
5. Suzanne
6. Josie
7. Elizabeth
8. Emily
Announcing the 2017 Dicken Dash!
8 years ago







5 comments:
First of all I love no make up days! Ever since Preslie came along there seems to be plenty of those! Second you look great and you don't need to lose a pound! Third I don't know how you have so many favorite places to eat, if I could cook like you I wouldn't eat out!
The Mandarin Garden is the best. We lived on the tiny spicy chicken while at USU. Hope all is well and that Danomite is feeling better. LIVE THE DREAM. Janice wishes for unlimited cash as well.
Seth,
I am telling you we cannot find Tiny Spicy Chicken anywhere we go that is as good. LIVE THE DREAM, is not really what Dan is doing right now--he is not better yet. Soon.
Jenna,
I could think of probably 50 more of my "favorite" restaurants. It's quit easy actually, it's not only about good food. It's the cleaning up, cooking, and complaining (by childen)--It's nice when everybody just orders what they want :) And I just sit back and eat my delicious food. Better yet, leave the kids at home and really enjoy the food.
Battlestar Galactica! Man, it took me forever to trust Eric on this one too. We love that show. Good Luck with the birthday and baptism happenings next week.
Thanks! Fun to read! I want to spend two weeks at a beach house on Lake Michigan this summer too! Maybe next summer we could do it together!
Post a Comment