They make my house so cheery! Thanks Abbi, I am going to miss you tons!
Jake was in the Science Olympiad last Saturday, which is a big competition where many of the schools in the area compete in science events. Jake was lucky enough to be picked as one of the two 2nd graders from his school to compete in the barge building competition. His coach (who was great) told me Jake is so good at loading up the barge, he is so patient, methodical and precise. Here he is with his friend and barge building partner, Zack. This is them right after they competed in the event.
We found out a couple hours later that Jake and Zack had won first place! Jake was so excited and we were so happy for him. He is taking after his big sister, Abby, who won first place two years ago in Mystery Architecture. They had an assembly at school this week to honor the Science Olympiad competitors and made a big deal out of these two. Here is Jake with his gold medal!Abby was in Alice in Wonderland at her school last week. She was the Cheshire cat, and the knave of hearts. She did a great job and loved it. I forgot my camera, but did make a meat pie honoring her performance. Abby got a picture of it--in case you can't tell it says "Alice in Wonderland".
This picture of Andy makes me laugh. He is always so willing to play with Estee, they were "riding bikes" here and we were laughing at our almost 14 year old, Andy, on the pink and purple princess bike! Andy is such a good sport all the time and I love that about him. Estee does too, whenever he gets home she yells "Andy, I missed you!!".







6 comments:
Seths mom brought me peonies when Sophie was born. Stunning! Congrats to Jake on his gold medal! Andy is awesome to play with Estee!
I have missed your last couple of posts, it's good to see how you guys are doing! I saw your AA pics on the Jorgy picture sight, they are so awesome, I love them! Congrats to Jake, I hope my kids are all-around great like yours!
I love those flowers and I love you guys. I already miss you for real. I hope that they are still pretty. What a sweet post.
Ann Arbor is so pretty! You must have an awesome camera cause your pictures turned out so cool. I am so glad you keep this updated on what your kids have going on!
I'm sad to hear Abbi and Ryan are leaving you! Where are they headed? Fun to see what your great kids are doing. I found a journal Jake had written for school that had a great poem about how Andy was such a great friend and helped him to be confident in himself. I'll have to send you a copy--its a great compliment to what a good kid Andy is. Hope all is well for you. Seeing your pictures of Ann Arbor makes me miss all of you.
Congrats to Jake! That is awesome!
Post a Comment