Tuesday, September 1, 2009

oh, I like your....



This is what Estee says in her cute little voice all the time lately.

It's really cute. She tells me whenever I do my hair "mom, I like your pretty hair"

She told Dan the other day "I like your blue pants with a blue string" (he was wearing scrubs)

She told her friend "I like your little glasses"

She tells Andy "oh, I like your hootball hat" (football helmet)

MOST of the time this is really cute, but yesterday in Sam's Club we were walking down one of the isles. A bigger lady walked by us and I hear her little voice say "oh, I like your big....BODY!" I tried to pretend I didn't hear and walk faster, then Estee runs after me and says "mom, did you see her big" I grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth at that point. So embarrassing!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am laughing so hard right now! That sounds just like these 3 year olds, just so curious about everything, and having to comment about everything. My kids loved seeing her picture on the blog. :)

Jill said...

Oh my word. I needed a good laugh at the moment. This makes me so excited to see Estee! I think you need to write a book, you are so good at telling a story.

Becky said...

Sweet little Estee! She is adorable! I especially love it when she tells me she likes something I'm wearing. My favorite was when she told me she liked my pretty face. I love her!!

Tara said...

That is so great, I love moments like that! She is so dang cute

Denise said...

I love it when they start noticing things around them and then comment on it, unless of course it is a bit embarassing for you. What a cute girl.

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Ohhh, I miss that cute, sweet, funny little voice.