Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring is Here!

We had a fun BBQ to celebrate the warm weather in Ann Arbor.
We had a lot of fun and especially enjoyed the following:

Scooter Rides!



Visited with friends.


Played football!

Yummy cake!

6 comments:

An said...

Your blog is getting so dang fancy! I love these new black and white pictures of everyone. The BBQ today was really fun. And you should mention on your blog that your cake sold for $76 at the Young Women's cake auction b/c you are a genius.

Anonymous said...

I will try not to kill you for posting a picture of me on your blog! Though I have to say, your blog rocks! You've done such a good job of it! And your cake was fabulous . . . you're one of the best cooks I know!

k said...

that was quite a beautiful cake. and it was fun sitting next to y'all at the auction, since your kiddos were so excited to bid :)

also, a general hooray for nice weather, to where anyone can even THINK about the word "barbeque".

HW said...

Just gotta say--great pictures! The black and whites on the sidebar are beautiful. Did you take them? And cool, cool, slide show. Your blog rocks, Janie!

Janie said...

Thanks, and yes I did take all the pictures. I love this kind of new camera it makes me want lots of pictures.
Becky, Sorry for putting a picture on without asking you. You can blame Dan he did it :)

Abbigail said...

Rockin photos babe!
Thanks for coming to our place yesterday. It was so fun. I love the photos of you and the kids on the scooter with Ryan.

We have some awesome photos of Becky, if you want to post them let me know and I will send them via email. ;)

Abbi