Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to the loves of my life!

Dan--What I fell in love with and what I still love is his sense of humor. He always make me laugh and I have lots of fun with him.

Andy--This is the nicest 12 year old on earth. He is so nice to everybody he meets and makes friends very easily because people just want to be around someone nice.

Abby--She is so much fun. I love shopping, talking, baking, or just hanging out with Abby. She has the best sense of humor, way beyond her ten years!

Jake--He has always been my little buddy, and he always aims to please. Jake is just pleasant and I love hanging out with him.

Estee--Oh, Estee, she is sweet. She is 18 months and I just pulled her off Abby's desk where she was standing eating Abby's pennies and fingernail polish. But, she will grow out of that soon. I love her sweet little face and cute little spunky personality. I also love her scowl she gives to most people. She is a joy and I am glad she is here in our family.

1 comment:

.............................. said...

We love you family too! Happy Valentines Day from the Secrests!