I found these adorable pictures and just had to post them. This is Estee with her best friend Esther (she calls her da-do).
Have you seen two cuter baby girls ever??
We went to the apple orchard, which was so fun and the apples are so yummy right off the tree. This is also Estee's first time eating an apple whole. She LOVED it, it was so cute she kept guarding it, like I might take it away from her.
And just because I am so sick of the freezing weather here in Michigan I thought it might be nice to look at pictures of the fall her in MI. It is by far the best season here and makes me think "I like living here". I haven't thought that for a few months. So heres to the wonderful Michigan fall weather!












4 comments:
Whenever people ask when they should come visit I say the Fall. Thanks for reminding me why I sometimes like living in MI. : ) Beautiful pics by BTW!
Very cute photo's of Estee! She is growing up so fast. A large, ripe, juice, sweet, CRISP Michigan apple sounds sooooo good right now. I haven't had a good apple in 7 months. Have Estee eat one for me!
I wish it was fall right now!! I love the two Esthers, way too cute!
Thanks for the reminder of better times!
Post a Comment