
Andy checking the map for our route through the zoo.
Don't worry Estee knows what she wants to see! OK, check out her cute little pig tails. Aren't they adorable? Her first time with her hair back, and in pig tails, she looks so big!
Ride'em cowboys. Ride the turtles boys.
The polar bears were giving us quite the show, they would jump in the water and play with this little ball and swim around. It was really fun to watch them, Estee was riveted for quite a while. She kept trying to tell Dan later that day what we saw at the zoo. She kept saying over and over "bear, wa-wa, ball".
Getting a closer look at the Amazon.
Estee with her cute friend Lucy who is one month younger than her--and taller, but Estee has more hair so I guess it all equals out! They are so cute.
Abby and her friend Ellen who both just hatched out of this giant egg!
Oh, wow Estee and Abby just hatched!

What a fun day at the zoo!






6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Estee's little pig tails are soooo cute! I can't believe how grown up it makes her look. I'm sad we missed the zoo trip--we will make it next time (I hope!)
What a blast! I hope there is better weather in our future!
How fun! We love the Toledo Zoo. It's a great zoo, just the right size, and a decent drive.
Glad you were able to go and have some fun.
What a fun day, we love the zoo, too, there's a small one in Idaho Falls, but since the best is still Hogle Zoo, its about a once-a-year thing, unfortunately! Estee is adorable! I love the piggies, I remember Kennedy's first, they were about a half inch long and I thought it was the cutest thing in the world! Sounds
It was fun going to lunch today. To bad I am leavin on Friday, when I get back we need to get Ez and Estee together. If you don't mind I'll check your blog while I am gone.
Have a good one
RicAnnn
I love the pictures from the zoo. Estee's pigtails are so cute. I am sad we couldn't go to the zoo with you guys. We have a picture on our fridge of my boys and your kids from the last time we went to the zoo together. The boys look at it all the time and ask when we will see you guys again. I hope we can come for a visit sometime in the next year.
I also think it would be amazing to show you around our island. You have 2 years and 4 months!!!
Post a Comment