DANOMITE! Congratulations. A junior Mobley ehh? I am looking forward to the TV show. Seriously though we are happy for you and I am sure that it is nice to not have to move for a short time for the fellowship.
Yeah, Yeah and Yeah!!! (p.s. I was a little nervous dropping off those lemon scones. My baking doesn't even compare to yours, but I hoped you liked them.)
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys. What great news!!! Now we will be moving back to the states the same time you leave Ann Arbor so lets meet and settle somewhere out West! Doesn't that sound like a great idea :)
being at least 20 minutes early for school lego star wars video game a movie candy (mostly to save for later-he has a big stash) playing with Estee swimming ROCK CLIMBING
Abby's Favorites
sleepovers
reading
fruit
swimming
playing the piano
having a sister--who is her BEST friend
Andy's Favorites
cold cereal skiing football football video game summer waterparks
10 comments:
Fantastic news! Even though it is only postponing the inevitable, we'll take any postponements we can get.
DANOMITE! Congratulations. A junior Mobley ehh? I am looking forward to the TV show. Seriously though we are happy for you and I am sure that it is nice to not have to move for a short time for the fellowship.
I'm sure you can imagine my great pleasure in this post! Yippie!
Yeah! Congrats. It is so nice to know what the "next step" is. It will be nice to stay put and not have to make two big moves in a row. Go Blue!
Yea! I'm so glad you'll be around for more fun!
Yeah, Yeah and Yeah!!! (p.s. I was a little nervous dropping off those lemon scones. My baking doesn't even compare to yours, but I hoped you liked them.)
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys. What great news!!! Now we will be moving back to the states the same time you leave Ann Arbor so lets meet and settle somewhere out West! Doesn't that sound like a great idea :)
Dan and Janie,
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys.
Facial Plastic Surgery...now I know that will definitely come in handy one day...better get back to Utah!
Anything that will make you live here longer is OK with me! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment