Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baseball!

Jake is playing on the greatest little team ever--the Aces. They totally rock and Jake is a great little batter here he is up at bat.



Round the bases he goes. I think he is so cute in his little batting helmet and serious look.




Taking it in #2



And now the boredom of the outfield begins. He seriously looks so bored out there. Dan and I keep yelling for him to watch the ball, but really there isn't a whole lot going on, even when he's playing 2nd base.




Still here doing his best to not look bored.
Oh wait, here we have some action, and we didn't even have to remind him to watch the ball--he just did it all by himself. Gosh, a proud moment indeed!

And, we end the night with high fives to the other team.

Well, there you have it, that's the short version of my Friday nights!
Go Aces!!

2 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Obviously, I love the kids' sports, I love these pics! Tell Jake to hang in there, outfield does get a lot funner...go aces!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Jake is old enough to even be playing baseball. It seems like just such a short time ago that he was just playing with a stick on the play ground at the towers. I love your blog. that you so much for keeping us old folks up to date.
Garndpa Ward