The "You have messed with the Guns of Death" sign has got to be my favorite. She is referring to herself because her muscles have gotten bigger since she started swimming every day.
Announcing the 2017 Dicken Dash!
8 years ago
The "You have messed with the Guns of Death" sign has got to be my favorite. She is referring to herself because her muscles have gotten bigger since she started swimming every day.
7 comments:
Oh, I remember making signs for my door...I'm sure I'd be quite embarrassed if there were pictures of them. These will be fun to remember down the road. Abby is so entertaining!
The only thing I had on my door was a Snoopy poster that had all of these little "Woodstock" birds flying around him. It said, "There is no such thing as too many friends". My kids are so sick of me saying that too them and telling them about the poster.
I never put stuff on my door, how boring was I. Abby you are so much fun. I love your personality!
What a riot, Abby's got quite the sense of humor. Um, can you tell she's got brothers?
she is so rad! I want her to decorate my front door to the house.
Abby is so hillarious!! Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?
That is too funny!!! I remember putting all sorts of fun stuff on my door. I love it!
Post a Comment