I don't know if I have really expressed on this blog how busy Dan's work keeps him. Instead of sharing all the details about his work schedule, we'll just say he works a lot. Before I go on, let me just say in his defense, that most of the time has little control over his schedule. It's just one of the glorious perks of being a surgical resident, having four kids, and a wife who like to spend money. I have to admit, that most of the time I just complain about him working so much and forget to remember the benefits. To be perfectly honest, the only work I want him to do, most the time, is some moonlighting for extra cash! Gosh, when I write it down I sound so greedy.
This week, I was reminded of all the other work that he does--I mean besides the moonlighting. One of his research projects was published this week and I was excited to see it recognized. The study its self was about using a laser to treat wrinkles so, go figure, the news media picked up on it. When Dan called me from a conference he is at in San Francisco saying that several news organizations had contacted him I was kind of impressed, but when I saw his study and name in ABCnews, medscape, reuters, web md, and us news I was really impressed! I am just so proud of my hard working husband. So, Thanks Dan for working so hard, and making me very proud!
Now, BACK TO WORK!!!
Announcing the 2017 Dicken Dash!
8 years ago







4 comments:
That is so awesome about being published. (I feel like I am related to a celebrity-he he) I can't imagine all the work/time Dan spends away from you guys. Hopefully it will get better when he has his own practice.
You really shouldn't have put that on the blog, but it was really nice. Thanks for the nice post. See you soon.
Love,
D
What a stud! It really is exciting when we (the behind the scenes trophy wife) get to see some actual results of what they do ALL day long. Way to go Dan!
Nice to see Daniel Ward in ABC News online. How cool!!!!
Post a Comment