Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthdays!

We had a wonderful week, last week, celebrating Abby and Estee's birthdays!
They have birthdays only one day apart and we celebrated all week. I can't believe my baby is two, oh wait, yes, I can believe she is two. She reminds me by the minute that she is a two year old. Abby has almost passed me up in height and she has reached me in shoe size. She wore my shoes last week--and I wear a size nine!! She is eleven years old!

Here are some pictures from some parties we had for the girls!

I made these cakes for the girls actual birthdays, Estee had so much fun tearing hers apart!



Abby and her friends at her 'friends' party.
Abby's two favorite presents 1) this little video camera 2) this shirt that Dan brought home from San Francisco that says "Alcatraz swim team".
The girls even got to do their favorite thing on there birthdays--SWIMMING!

One last party and one more cake to celebrate our girls. Abby chose the ? candle--so Abby. They loved having friends over to celebrate with cake, ice cream, and blueberry pie.




Estee had so many of her little friends to play with she was in heaven! These girls are so cute playing in the water.
This is Baby Sam (and his daddy) quite possibly the cutest baby on earth. Look at that smile!
Abby took a short break from reading to have some cake and ice cream. She got some new books for her birthday and cannot stop reading them until they are all read. She laid in the hammock almost he entire party reading!

8 comments:

RicAnn said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the cakes, and girls are super cute themselves! That is so nice that Abby likes to read. And I totally feel you on the 2 year old reminders :)

Denise said...

Happy birthday Abby and Estee!!! (sorry it's late) Hope you each had special birthdays.

Sharon said...

What a great week! There truly is no such thing as "to much fun"! Oh, I miss Michigan!

.............................. said...

Happy Birthday Abby and Estee! We are so sad we missed the awesome party! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Maybe we can come next year, we are starting to plan our trip home next summer! We miss you guys :)

Anonymous said...

I sure do love your blog. The pictures are so good to see. Thank you so much for keeping us informed. See you in a couple of days.

Grandpa Ward

nickyfish said...

You are amazing! What beautiful cakes! I'm not going to show Madeline or she'll expect the equivalent for her birthday, and I haven't had much luck with cakes! Happy Birthday to your girls from the Fisher's!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Wow, Janie, those cakes are awesome! That is sooo not a talent I have, I'm impressed! Happy birthday, girls!

Byron said...

We're so glad we got to celebrate with your cute girlies! It was really fun, and as you said, it is too fun watching all the little girls play. You are so sweet about baby Sam (I tell you you're just baby hungry:) ) don't you love that Abby is a major reader? Jack is the same way, and it really has it's many benefits.