First, I have to say thanks for Elizabeth for this adorable dress she MADE for Estee's birthday. She made it from Dan's old shirt, so it's even more special! She is the most talented sewer ever. I am loving this little dress and it's even
That's my adroable little three year old! In her cute dress made by her friends mommy, from her dad's shirt.
These have to be some of the funniest pics of the boys ever! We totally buzzed their hair off. I was so sick of the long hair and it never being combed. Jake was a good sport and laughed himself silly when he saw the half way done job. Andy just saw the pictures of himself and is refusing to let me see post them. Man alive, teenagers, What do you do with them!
All the boys, including Dan shaved off the hair. I think it looks like a great summer cut. Jake looks the most like a cancer patient, but still cute. And Andy and Dan look totally normal and cute as ever. Andy has been acting like a teenager and freaking out about the cut, but he is slowly getting use to it! Yay for summer!







7 comments:
I LOVE that dress! I saw another one online and was tempted to try it out, but thought it would be a little strange since I don't have a little girl.
And nice pictures of Jake! I love the side one--it makes him look like he has an old man haircut. :)
I love, love the dress! Can you believe they're 3?!?!?! Its crazy to me.
I love Jake's picture. Now he knows what he has to look forward to in a few years...ok a few decades :)
MISS YA!!!!
That dress is freaking adorable. Jakes hair is hilarious.
Ha! We did the same thing right before we left. Well, it wasn't that short. He did get teary-eyed, but he's over it. I agree, summer cuts are awesome!
I LOVE the dress on her! She sure makes it look darling. And, the haircuts are great!
That is such a cute idea! The dress I mean :) The hair is sooo funny, fast forward 78 years, Jake.
Jake is a great sport--those pictures are hilarious! That dress is sooo cute on Estee. What a great idea! I saw a really cute throw pillow made from an old shirt that I've wanted to make--I never thought of a dress!
Post a Comment