
Estee had her third birthday! She had a fun tea party with some little friends. She LOVED it so much. All the cute girls wore their twirly, fluffy skirts. Here they all are trying to pose for the picture holding hands--so cute! The stars of the party were:

Estee the birthday girl!

Beautiful Ashlyn who loved drinking her "tea" (lemonade).

Darling Lydia who loved the fruit.

Cute Esther (or Da-do) who is never without blue bear

Sweet Ellie, the girl of little expression, but still looks adorable all the time!--don't you love this outfit!

Awesome Abby the helper, who loves little Lydia because she sucks her left thumb just like Abby always did.

Delicious Barbie Cake.

The girls loved these star and flower sandwiches!

Estee had so much fun at her tea party! She tells me everyday"tomorrow is my tea party mom". She wants one everyday!
By the way, she dressed herself entirely, including the flower on her arm, and stripped socks.
Thanks to all her cute friends for coming--she loved it!
Here is a video of the party. Enjoy!
8 comments:
Darling!!!!! I wish Freya could have been an honored guest. That party looks fab and the cake is to die for. I want one for my birthday. Miss you!
Oh man that is such a cute idea! I am totally stealing it next year!! Abby looks so old in these pictures I hardly recognize her!
Nothing like a princess tea party! Happy Birthday, Estee! Good job on the cake, Janie, it's work of art!
What cute things you guys did! Estee is the life of the party, Ace had SO much fun at the party. You are such a cute mom!
How fun, I love the cake! Can you believe they're 3!!!! So crazy.
Happy Birthday Ms. Estee!!!!
Sooooo cute! Did you make the cake??
In fact, Este told me today it was her birthday. I told her that is was a couple of weeks ago and then she said, "well, then it is tomorrow." LOL!!!
Adorable! Happy Birthday Estee! I can't believe she's 3--and Abby is so grown up! Darling idea. Maddy's 6th birthday was a Princess Tea Party. So fun!
Post a Comment