Abby and I love taking pictures of food we make and eat. Here are some of our creations!
This is a chicken pot pie personalized for our family! 
Cupcakes filled with carmel and chocolate.
French Onion soup--this was yummy!
Abby's display of grapes and raisins--beautiful!!
This little guy sat on top of a cupcake.
Oatmeal Chocolate chip, our family favorite.
Cinnamon Rolls




Guess what this is?
Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake.







10 comments:
Okay. Give up the recipe for the Guacamole salad.
And may I ask how your family eats all that and stays so thin? Or are you one of those sisters who makes food and gives it away? tricky, very tricky.
Thanks, I just look at your blog and now I'm starving, it all looks amazing and very beautiful, I wish I was as skilled.
Josie and Joshua are checking out your blog with me and they are yelling, "Can you make that for me?" To Everything! (Including the grapes and raisins which is about all I'm good for . . .)
OK, so my mouth is watering like crazy now! Did you make all this in one day?? If you need help eating it, I'd be happy to come over and oblige. I'm really good at starting my diet over and over again anyway!
Soooo not nice Janie! I was already missing your yummy treats and now looking at all the photos is completely killing me. I really need a taste of home (Janie's home) so could you please share your recipes for the carmel chocolate cupcakes, french onion soup, and the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (I already have your amazing guac salad recipe)? Pretty please :) Of course it isn't going to taste the same because none of your baking talent rubbed off on me, but maybe with a little practice I can come close. Oh, by the way your lemon bars are famous over here. I get requests for them all the time!
I love the personalized pot pie and the cake for the action is beautiful!
I just don't think it's fair that you, Josie and Julie all ended up with an amazing cooking gene and it somehow missed me. How can you help your sister? Maybe a few of those recipes I guess? (I really do take after mom) Hee Hee Jill
I've tasted most of these, and they are divine, but I'm a little upset that you've never given me any of that double chocolate pumpkin cheesecake. Hmm. I thought we were friends! Just kidding. But I do want the cheesecake, that was not a joke.
Oh my gosh!!!! You are amazing. No wonder your apple pie was the best I ever tasted when you make food like this all the time. I could look at those pictures for hours.
I can't look at your blog without having a huge urge to run to the kitchen:-) Everything looks so yummy! My cell phone is still a Michigan number and both Nicole and Becky have it or just email me at at tallipoulsen@gmail. com and I would love to talk to you about Fresno. Let me know when you are coming in May. I can show you around etc. Call me!!!
Jami just left to go get some avacados. That fondant cake is very impressive, how did you do that? Gorgeous!
Post a Comment