Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jakes 1st grade concert

Jake was in a cute little Frog and Toad play. Here he is right before his big performance! He was a squirrel.
There he is in the middle, the little white dress girls arms are framing his head :)


Here is a clip for you to enjoy!

He performed so well. Good Job Jake!

3 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Cute, cute, cute! We registered Kennedy for Kindergarted yesterday (ahh!) and I am so excited for this stuff...

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Cute! Good job Jake. That close up pic look just like a little combination of Joe and Jared at that age. All Jorgy.

Anonymous said...

Janie I made the guacamole salad and it was a hit. I don't know if you were supposed to use it for a chip dip but we did and it was gone so fast. It is my new favorite. Thanks!!