1. My sister' Julie's finger being OK. She got a bad infection in her finger and it got so bad she almost lost her finger a couple times. She just had a second surgery on it on Tuesday. After talking with her she told me the surgery went really well. So well in fact that they didn't have to do the skin flap thing they were going to that would have connected the two fingers together. Then she would have to have another surgery to cut them apart when it was healing good. The surgeon also said he could for sure save the finger. We are so happy. We really hoped the surgery would go well, and it did. Yeah!

2. Andy's straight A report card. He is a great kid and always gets good grades. But, he worked to get no A-'s and he did it! Go Andy!

3. Great friends. I love my friends and I love that when it seems like I am helping them it turns out to be a huge blessing for me! Thanks great friends!
3 comments:
I, too, am so glad about Julie's finger. I was worrying about it a lot, especially for someone who has never even met Julie. And I would like to add my praise to yours...Andy is the greatest, nicest kid. Anyone who can be as patient as he is with Adam deserves a medal.
Thanks for posting happy events in your life! Yea for your sister and Andy!
I'm SOOO glad that all your sister's nightmares with her finger are finally going away. I can't believe it even happened in the first place, but I guess life is where we learn that nothing goes according plan!
Good job Andy on the straight A's!!
And thanks, Janie, for being the awesome friend that you are.
Post a Comment