Monday, June 16, 2008

GREAT DAD!

Happy Father's Day to Dan!
What a great dad he is, we are so lucky to have him.
We love having a dad who will dress up with us.....

Study with us (this is Jake!).....

Take us for rides in the back pack......

Is never afraid of a little adventure....

Like a train ride with a one-year old......
We love having a dad who takes us on cool hikes......
likes relaxing with us.....
who reads to us.............



Who rides the roller coaster with me for the first time..............

Who takes us to cool cities..........

Who baptizes us.............

Who takes me outside in the winter just 'cause I really want to be outside...........

Who taught me how to ski............

Who takes me sledding............

I love having a dad who thinks I am wonderful...............

Who I think is wonderful............

And, I love having a dad who loves me!

Thanks for all you do, you make us proud every day.

We love you, Andy, Abby, Jake, Estee

3 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

You guys do have an awesome dad. Happy Fathers Day Dan, hope it was a great one.
The Jorgensen's

Isabelle Cannon said...

what a great tribute to Dan. Love all the darling pics with the kids. What a awesome dad and husband!