Yeahhh!! That is such a great feeling! I am trying to do it in 97 days and I'm in Alma and am really enjoying it, going fast. At least 97 days is fast for me. Jenessa is also doing it for a Young Woman Personal Progress goal. Good job Wards!
Way to go! We are reading as a family, as well, and I feel like the going is SOOO slow, because I feel I need to explain every verse to Kennedy...this inspires me to keep at it!
being at least 20 minutes early for school lego star wars video game a movie candy (mostly to save for later-he has a big stash) playing with Estee swimming ROCK CLIMBING
Abby's Favorites
sleepovers
reading
fruit
swimming
playing the piano
having a sister--who is her BEST friend
Andy's Favorites
cold cereal skiing football football video game summer waterparks
6 comments:
Yeahhh!! That is such a great feeling! I am trying to do it in 97 days and I'm in Alma and am really enjoying it, going fast. At least 97 days is fast for me. Jenessa is also doing it for a Young Woman Personal Progress goal. Good job Wards!
Good job! And awesome picture!
What a great accomplishment!
Way to go! We are reading as a family, as well, and I feel like the going is SOOO slow, because I feel I need to explain every verse to Kennedy...this inspires me to keep at it!
Huge accomplishment!!! That is awesome to do it with your kids.
yea, and god shall bless those who read! Abby 1;1
Post a Comment